SOLD: (US) Canon EOS 10D / BG-ED3 Grip

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited November 15, 2007 in House of Canon
I have a 10D in great shape up for sale here, comes with all normal accessories including all original packaging and paperwork. I purchased this from a Fred Miranda member a little over a year ago and have probably only put a couple thousand shots on it since that time. I'm not sure how many actuations took place prior to that time, but the gentleman that I purchased this from had the mirror box and the shutter replaced in 2005. He was cleaning the sensor and the shutter closed on him. So, you are not getting a 10D with a worn out shutter by any means. I have the paperwork from Canon that I will include that shows the work completed on the camera in 2005.

Camera focuses quickly and accurately and the rear LCD is in immaculate shape. Only minor body scratches anywhere on the body. I would rate it 9 out of 10 for condition.

Let's try to get these gone - $415 shipped and Paypaled for both the body and the grip. I do not have the original paperwork or packaging for the grip. It is in immaculate shape as well. Please let me know what questions you might have on either item, I am happy to answer them.
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2007
    Price drop on the body.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • Aviator327Aviator327 Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited November 13, 2007
    When did you purchase the battery grip? Thanks.
    CANON 1D 10D 40D
    EF50MM 1.4
    EF50MM 1.8 MKI
    EF28-135MM IS USM
    EF 17-40MM F4L
    EF 70-200MM f4L
    CANON 580EX
    edited November 13, 2007
    Purchased it last X-mas used from seller over at Fred Miranda. I am the second owner.

You can see pics of the actual grip here:

http://flickr.com/photos/76135468@N00/tags/bged3/

Thanks.
    edited November 13, 2007
    Price drop - $415 shipped and Paypaled for both the body and the grip. Thanks.

Sale now pending.......
  • Aviator327Aviator327 Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited November 14, 2007
    Email sent on the battery grip.
    CANON 1D 10D 40D
    EF50MM 1.4
    EF50MM 1.8 MKI
    EF28-135MM IS USM
    EF 17-40MM F4L
    EF 70-200MM f4L
    CANON 580EX
    edited November 15, 2007
    All items have been sold.