Off-Topic: Humorous Canon 0D mockup

Manfr3dManfr3d Registered Users Posts: 2,008 Major grins
edited August 7, 2011 in Cameras
Amazing what some geeks have time for. I think they must be doing this all day long:

6cyqf68.jpg
“To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.”
― Edward Weston

Comments

• Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2007
    DUDE! I WANT THAT! rolleyes1.gif
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • KEDKED Registered Users Posts: 843 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2007
    Manfr3d wrote:
    Amazing what some geeks have time for. I think they must be doing this all day long:
    That is Laughing.gif funny! Imagine what a better world it would be if these guys devoted their free time to a worthy cause!
  • SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2007
    IC they can't live without a Nikon lens! thumb.gif
  • zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2007
    awesome!! too bad Cancer couldnt be treated over the internet, if so, it would be long gone...lol

Gotta love Graphic Designers!
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap
  • LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2007
    I'd love to have that "Inspiration" button... rolleyes1.gif
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2007
    I'd love to have a screen that size!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2007
    3 Terrabytes of storage? Built in? rolleyes1.gif
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    What? No "direct print" button? rolleyes1.gif

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• TylerWTylerW Registered Users Posts: 428 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    Llywellyn wrote:
    I'd love to have that "Inspiration" button... rolleyes1.gif

I'd need to fit it right next to a "make this picture suck less" button and "Some better lighting please" button. lol3.gif
    http://www.tylerwinegarner.com

Canon 40d | Canon 17-40 f/4L | Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 | Canon 50mm f/1.8 | Canon 70-200mm f/4 L
  • Manfr3dManfr3d Registered Users Posts: 2,008 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    TylerW wrote:
    I'd need to fit it right next to a "make this picture suck less" button and "Some better lighting please" button. lol3.gif
    Yea, I also wonder why there isn't a 580EX II popup button anywhere rolleyes1.gif
    “To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.”
    ― Edward Weston
  • i_worship_the_Kingi_worship_the_King Registered Users Posts: 548 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    TylerW wrote:

game over, you win clap.gif
    I make it policy to never let ignorance stand in the way of my opinion. ~Justiceiro

"Your decisions on whether to buy, when to buy and what to buy should depend on careful consideration of your needs primarily, with a little of your wants thrown in for enjoyment, After all photography is a hobby, even for pros."
    ~Herbert Keppler
  • claudermilkclaudermilk Registered Users Posts: 2,756 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2007
    Meh, I want the other model with the "Ansel Adams" button. deal.gif
  • ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2011
    bump rolleyes1.gif

That thing has got to be heavy. I'm glad it has a built-in wheelchair, that will make it easier to carry the thing around.

On a serious note, this has me thinking. Cameras are very capable of having an OS. Not as full-blown as Vista, but something with a few apps. Internet, Notes, Music, Photo Viewer, etc. And it can be open-source. The public can develop apps for it. That enables a bunch of creativity. It's very possible, if a camera company would just team up with a software company. Oh, and the big screen. That's a good idea, seriously. It needs a little tweaking, though. It would get oil on it from the shooter's thumb.

The real 0D is way more advanced. It takes advantage of subatomic particles, and the sensor is QED (Quantum Entangled Detector). Also a new lens technology that requires no glass! The 0D can be found here.
  • travischancetravischance Registered Users Posts: 642 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2011
    Lol
    Travis M. Chance
    twin Mark IV's & a bunch of "L" glass
    sitefacebook
  • time2smiletime2smile Registered Users Posts: 835 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2011
    Luv the phone and tv feature, it needs wheels and a pull strap
    Ted....
    It's not what you look at that matters: Its what you see!
    Nikon
    http://www.time2smile.smugmug.com
  • ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2011
    time2smile wrote:
    Luv the phone and tv feature, it needs wheels and a pull strap

It has a wheelchair deal.gif