Options

The Bubble...

KimballPhotographyKimballPhotography Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
edited March 9, 2005 in Holy Macro
My son and his friend were outside blowing bubbles one evening and I caught this shot. I find the colors of the bubble against the dark background to be quite interesting. I was thinking about putting this in the Challenge 34 (minimalism) Challenge...but not sure yet. What are your thoughts about this pic? Do I like it for no reason whatsoever:huh , lol?

Thanks in advance for any comments~
Natalie:thumb

A single photograph can tell an entire story and bring back a multitude of memories.

Comments

• Options
    TristanPTristanP Registered Users Posts: 1,107 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    I'd say go ahead and throw it in the ring for the Challenge. Neat shot.
    panekfamily.smugmug.com (personal)
    tristansphotography.com (motorsports)

Canon 20D | 10-22 | 17-85 IS | 50/1.4 | 70-300 IS | 100/2.8 macro
    Sony F717 | Hoya R72
  • Options
    trippy64trippy64 Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    Can you go back and re-shoot that with a little different angle, so we can see more light reflected in the......oh wait, it's popped already isn't it. Very good shot. How many tries did it take?
    trippy64.smugmug.com
    A man can do as he wills, but not will as he wills.

An opinion should be the result of thought,not the replacement of it.:scratch
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 9, 2005
    Oh my! You're kidding right? You're kidding about your uncertainty? clap.gif
  • Options
    KimballPhotographyKimballPhotography Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2005
    Thanks! Angelo, you really think? I wish it were sharper, but there is nothing I can really do (I don't think) to get there. I do like the idea, I do like the photo...I think I could like it better. Maybe I'll try it again this evening and see if I can get anything better.

Thank you for the clap.gif though!! Mucho appreciated.
    Natalie:thumb

A single photograph can tell an entire story and bring back a multitude of memories.