Options

Andy did his part...

4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
edited March 9, 2005 in Sports
and the players did their part...
I can't wait to see how this season plays out!

17147750-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    Are you saying the ball's juiced? naughty.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited March 8, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    and the players did their part...
    I can't wait to see how this season plays out!

17147750-M.jpg
    What gave idea?ne_nau.gif I just can't wait to see how all the steroid heads do drug free. Maybe the game will get back to the way it was when I was a kid.. Fingers crossed...
  • Options
    John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    This one hits a homerunclap.gif
  • Options
    dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    Maybe the game will get back to the way it was when I was a kid.. Fingers crossed...

No chance. Too much money involved now.

Dave
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    MHJS wrote:
    This one hits a homerunclap.gif

well, maybe a triple. it would be outta the park, if there was a bit more breathing room on the bottom. and, a grand slam if 4labs had done the hypo at more of a jaunty angle. angles are cool, interesting and engaging.

thumb.gif nice work!
  • Options
    edited March 8, 2005
    andy wrote:
    well, maybe a triple. it would be outta the park, if there was a bit more breathing room on the bottom. and, a grand slam if 4labs had done the hypo at more of a jaunty angle. angles are cool, interesting and engaging.

thumb.gif nice work!
    Thnxs for the input Andy! The angle of the hypo is a toughie because my wife is a huge Giambi fan and I had to swear I wouldn't damage the ball.. I will still play around with it and reshoot.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    Thnxs for the input Andy! The angle of the hypo is a toughie because my wife is a huge Giambi fan and I had to swear I wouldn't damage the ball.. I will still play around with it and reshoot.

i think the sig is immaterial to the shot.
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    dkapp wrote:
    No chance. Too much money involved now.

Dave
    15524779-Ti.gif Why take steroids when for a few grand more you can get Human Growth Hormone that's undetectable??

There will always be cheaters, and Giambi is not alone. At least he has admitted it, and is taking the heat for it like a man.

As for the photo I think it's a great concept, and you executed it pretty darn well as far as I'm concerned! thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited March 8, 2005
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    15524779-Ti.gif Why take steroids when for a few grand more you can get Human Growth Hormone that's undetectable??

There will always be cheaters, and Giambi is not alone. At least he has admitted it, and is taking the heat for it like a man.

As for the photo I think it's a great concept, and you executed it pretty darn well as far as I'm concerned! thumb.gif
    Thnxs for the compliment DJ even if you are a Sox fanrolleyes1.gif ,what a year for New England sports..
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2005
    I like to think of myself as an "enlightened" Sox fan. mwink.gif

Yeah, Super Bowl - World Series - Super Bowl, how can you top that? The especially cheesy in the area are calling it the Boston 3-Party... rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 9, 2005
    Funny, yet sad shot 4labs :uhoh

A few years ago, it could have been viewed as a "juiced" ball shot. Now days, it's more like a "they're all on 'roids" shot :cry

Well, at least it looks like they are trying to restore the integrity and dignity of the game. Now if someone would just stick a sock in Canseco's maw, we could get on with the season :lol

Nice one thumb.gifthumb.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited March 9, 2005
    Funny, yet sad shot 4labs :uhoh

A few years ago, it could have been viewed as a "juiced" ball shot. Now days, it's more like a "they're all on 'roids" shot :cry

Well, at least it looks like they are trying to restore the integrity and dignity of the game. Now if someone would just stick a sock in Canseco's maw, we could get on with the season :lol

Nice one thumb.gifthumb.gif

Steve
    Thnxs Steve... He isn't shutting up so fast as he will be going before Congress which is a load of crap. I think Congress has better things to do with its time..