Take a guess

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited November 19, 2007 in People
The-mystery-of-a-ghost-car-and-a-blonde-with-red-shoes_MG_2290.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=4cf54602f9a86b37ef07893cd92c212c
The mystery of a ghost car and a blonde with red shoes MG_2290

Here is a visual puzzle for you, and I have to say it upfront, there were no digital tricks performed to create this photograph.
A pretty blond girl kicked her red shoes off and is eating her lunch sitting on a tyre of a ghost Volkswagen car and all of it seems to be underwater with air bubbles around her and her legs sticking through a perceived glass. The photograph was taken in the middle of Sydney, nowhere near any aquariums and was not a premeditated setup.

Click on the photo or the link above to see bigger image and exposure details.

Comments

• frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    Nice one.. are you shooting a reflection on water
  • jzieglerjziegler Registered Users Posts: 420 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    I really like this. All that I can think of is some kind of reflection, but I'm not convinced. Great shot!

Regards,
    James
  • fcorin13fcorin13 Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    My guess- You were sitting in your car and the lady is sitting on the edge of the fountain eating. The reflection of the car is from the other side of your car! That's my guess. Took a while to decide that though! :)
  • Mr. 2H2OMr. 2H2O Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    and methinks I see the accomplished photographer and his trusty tool reflected within the composition as well...
    Olympus E-30
    IR Modified Sony F717
    http://2H2OPhoto.smugmug.com
  • dlacouturedlacouture Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited November 19, 2007
    Looks to me like an ad, reflected in something...
    My guess would be that you snapped the pic through the side glass of a bus stop, thus snapping both the woman and the ad on display behind you...
  • SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2007
    Pretty cool nonetheless.