Custom Header Problems

portiaabportiaab Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited November 15, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I have a few public galleries that do not consistently show my custom header. The header is simple with my business name and number, no images. I select to view the gallery and most of the smugmug header appears instead of mine. My smugmug account is cherishedphotocreations.smugmug.com. The galleries are Portfolio, Youth Sports Leagues, and Spearman Family. The breadcrumb back to my main page is not always available either. Do you see anything that I have obviously done wrong?

Thanks,

Portia

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2007
    You have "hide owner" enabled :)
    Check that setting in customize gallery, and set it to "no" wave.gif
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,339 moderator
    edited November 15, 2007
    portiaab wrote:
    I have a few public galleries that do not consistently show my custom header. The header is simple with my business name and number, no images. I select to view the gallery and most of the smugmug header appears instead of mine. My smugmug account is cherishedphotocreations.smugmug.com. The galleries are Portfolio, Youth Sports Leagues, and Spearman Family. The breadcrumb back to my main page is not always available either. Do you see anything that I have obviously done wrong?

Thanks,

Portia
    Check the problem galleries and make sure that the appearance is set to custom, not SmugMug. Also make sure that hide owner is not set - that will hide your customizations too.

--- Denise