Options

Close call

JohnRJohnR Registered Users Posts: 732 Major grins
edited March 9, 2005 in Cameras
My local camera store called me to let me know that the D2X was in stock for me. :huh

Since I was unprepared to get it and having decided not to buy it, I let a guy I know on FM get it. He did and is going to sell me his D2H next month for $1600 :):

Comments

• Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    JohnR wrote:
    My local camera store called me to let me know that the D2X was in stock for me. eek7.gif

Since I was unprepared to get it and having decided not to buy it, I let a guy I know on FM get it. He did and is going to sell me his D2H next month for $1600 :):
    Not a bad deal John. You get a professional level camera for under $2000 and you still have some $ for some good glass. My D2H arrives tomorrow.:D
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2005
    I'd like to know if anyone gets the D2Hs.
  • Options
    JohnRJohnR Registered Users Posts: 732 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2005
    Harryb wrote:
    Not a bad deal John. You get a professional level camera for under $2000 and you still have some $ for some good glass. My D2H arrives tomorrow.:D

I have decided not to get his as he got it from someone else and it's from canada.

I figure for $300 more I can get a new one with a warranty.
  • Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2005
    JohnR wrote:
    I have decided not to get his as he got it from someone else and it's from canada.

I figure for $300 more I can get a new one with a warranty.
    Hey John,

Thats the route I went and I think you made the right decision.
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"