Give Me An S!

AkguitarAkguitar Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited November 29, 2007 in Sports
A few pictures I managed to get when I visisted my siter at snow college. I was using my fathers Nikon D70. I was up in the stands so most of my pictures from the game itself wernt very good by these two cheerleader pictures seem prity good any feedback would be great!
Thanks
Rick
n628555222_1672400_3742.jpg

n628555222_1672399_3491.jpg

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2007
    Not bad going at all for up in the stands. Nice & sharp.
  • AkguitarAkguitar Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited November 28, 2007
    thanks!
    gus wrote:
    Not bad going at all for up in the stands. Nice & sharp.

Thanks for the compliment i took well over 300pics that day and well these are the fruits of my labor. im actualy looking to get my own camera instead of stealing my dads all the time. if any one can give me a sugestion on a good but cheaper camra that would be great. perferably somthing that is compatable with my dads nikon d70's lenses.
  • wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2007
    I have to say, from my last couple of years of shooting sports, I have grown to appreciate cheerleaders and the fun photos they make. Mostly from the tumbling and throwing of little women. But they make cool photos.
  • bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2007
    Off topic Rick, Wasilla is a nice town. I had the pleasure of visiting a couple years ago. I have a bunch of relatives there. I love the summers but don't think I could do the winter.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • AkguitarAkguitar Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited November 29, 2007
    bham wrote:
    Off topic Rick, Wasilla is a nice town. I had the pleasure of visiting a couple years ago. I have a bunch of relatives there. I love the summers but don't think I could do the winter.

You get use to the winters after about 10 years... ive been here for close to 17 and well the only part i cant stand about them is how dark it gets. but the summers rock its not too hot and well you get well over 12 hours of light.