Coloring - Portrait

nvisiblephotonvisiblephoto Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
edited November 17, 2007 in People
Working on some recoloring techniques and practicing some. Still trying to find the best method to blend the colors at the edges and overlay them seamlessly.

Hope you enjoy at least..

222241023-M.jpg
Unique. Artistic. Unconventional.
http://www.NVisiblePhoto.com

Comments

• DJTHEMACDJTHEMAC Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited November 17, 2007
    The composition is making my eyes wig out. :D

I think you're on the right track with blending the color's seemlessly, but i wonder if you might be better able to showcase your work if you chose a more contemporary composition.
  • IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2007
    DJTHEMAC wrote:
    you might be better able to showcase your work if you chose a more contemporary composition.

I know it's not the subject of this thread, but could you explain what you mean by "more contemporary composition?" I'm not disputing your meaning, I just don't understand what you mean.
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • nvisiblephotonvisiblephoto Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited November 17, 2007
    DJTHEMAC wrote:
    The composition is making my eyes wig out. :D

I think you're on the right track with blending the color's seemlessly, but i wonder if you might be better able to showcase your work if you chose a more contemporary composition.

I don't think "contemporary" is in my skillset :)
    Unique. Artistic. Unconventional.
    http://www.NVisiblePhoto.com
  • DJTHEMACDJTHEMAC Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited November 17, 2007
    Icebear wrote:
    I know it's not the subject of this thread, but could you explain what you mean by "more contemporary composition?" I'm not disputing your meaning, I just don't understand what you mean.

Maybe contemporary wasn't the correct word. Perhaps "traditional" would be more suitable. (either full framed portrait, or closely cropped with the eyes in the upper 1/3)

It just feels like my eyes are searching for something to look at and then they find half of a beautiful eye lodged in the top of the frame