SmugMug for life!!!!!

noeltykaynoeltykay Registered Users Posts: 109 Major grins
edited November 17, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I drank the SmugMug Kool Aid last May. I have a growing photography biz on the side that helps pay for my equipment. I needed to have an organized site, one where my customers can simply order prints and I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. So far, so good. I have made a few buck here and there. Last week I had my biggest sale...a substantial order and I was hoping everything would work out swimmingly.

Well, got an e-mail from my client two hours ago and they were a little upset because they had placed two orders. The second order was for (7) 20 X 30's and it arrived today ahead of the 85 smaller prints. The 20 X 30 order was ordered about three days after the initial order.

I sent an e-mail to support just asking to find out the status on behalf of my customer. Within 30 minutes I had a reply stating the entire order would be reprinted/shipped at no charge. Plus, my customer would recieve a 10% discount ($55) for their inconvenience.

I can't begin to tell you how impressed I am with the level of support I have received from SmugMug. Whether it has been here in the forums, or having to send an e-mail because an order was lost. One thing I can tell you is that I am going to be Smug for a long, long time...and you bet I am going to make sure others know about the level of support I and my client has recieved.

Kudos SmugMug! :clap :clap :lust:lust :thumb:thumb

Noel
noeltykay
www.nkpix.com