Options

UNC @ Georgia Tech Football

BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
edited November 19, 2007 in Sports
Sitting on row 27 I got a couple of decent shots.
222543937-XL.jpg

222545968-XL.jpg
222547220-XL.jpg

222547200-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2007
    Well done clap.gif

What were you shooting with?
  • Options
    PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2007
    Hi, BlueHoseJacket

Great Photos!
    How early did you have to get there so, you would have a seat on row 27?

Keep up the good work!clap.gif

Take Care,
    Chuck,
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • Options
    gpphotosgpphotos Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2007
    you mean...there's other tech fans out there?

i live in augusta, which is almost as bad as athens as far as dawg fans go. i feel like i live in a desert.

thanks for the oasis :)
  • Options
    KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2007
    Great shots; thanks for sharing them.

The only game I've been able to make it to this year was the one against Boston College; and I'd rather not try to remember too much about that night. eek7.gif Fortunately, I was in the upper deck and unable to get any decent shots.

What's the good word?

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site
  • Options
    BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2007
    Aktse...I was shooting with my Canon XT with a 70-200mm F4 and was using Quantaray 2X converter.

Chuck...You just have to walk around campus looking for someone to give tickets to GT games these days...Tech fans can be so stupid wanting to fire Chan Gailey because he only wins 7 games a year. I can vividly remember 1 win seasons and those are absolutely no fun (ask Duke fans if you can find one)

GP...yes there are Tech fans and even Tech fans on Dgrin....unfortunatley the number seems to be dwindling. I go to all the home games and one or two road games a year, including Noter Dame this year. I take about 400 pictures each game, but they are all taken from whatever seats I get for that game. The ones I had Saturday were great.

KMCC...The Good Word?.......To Hell With Georgia.....Everyday and everyway!
    Go Jackets...Sting'em I need to get with you and learn how to take decent shots...I love your sports shots and am just learning.
  • Options
    KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2007
    KMCC...The Good Word?.......To Hell With Georgia.....Everyday and everyway!
    Go Jackets...Sting'em I need to get with you and learn how to take decent shots...I love your sports shots and am just learning.
    Thanks for the comments.

The next time that I'll be shooting at Tech is probably not until early February when the lacrosse season cranks up. Unless something keeps me away, I generally make all of the home games.

Come on down! The games are played on the astroturf field beside the Athletic Center.

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site