Help! Lost my site

chipphillipschipphillips Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
edited November 18, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I just tried typing in a customizing feature that I later realized was only for Pro Users, and have lost my website. Now when I type my adress:
chipphillipsphotography.smugmug.com, nothing comes up.
Please help, I'm in the middle of customizing and in a bit of a panic!
Chip

Comments

• devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 18, 2007
    I have temporarily fixed your site. Your custom domain is currently using url forwarding not a CNAME, when this is combined with the redirectPath hack, it has the effect that you are seeing.

Please refer to these instructions on how to correctly configrured your joke domain. Once that has been resolved, you should be fine to reenable the redirectPath function.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • chipphillipschipphillips Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2007
    devbobo wrote:
    I have temporarily fixed your site. Your custom domain is currently using url forwarding not a CNAME, when this is combined with the redirectPath hack, it has the effect that you are seeing.

Please refer to these instructions on how to correctly configrured your joke domain. Once that has been resolved, you should be fine to reenable the redirectPath function.

Cheers,

David

Thanks David!! I just deleted it out of my JS. I don't think its going to work with the account I currently have here.