Options

*SOLD* Canon Lens Hood EW-83E

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited March 10, 2005 in Flea Market
NEVER USED! This is for the original canon lens hood - part # EW-83E. For the 10-22, 16-53 etc. On Ebay I''m windowsxx12nvp with excellent feedback. Price includes free shipping in the continental USA! I ordered this lens for the 10-22 ( not included ) and the next day one came with my 16-35.
$45.95

Comments

• Options
    edited March 9, 2005
    sold !!!!!!!! - to a major camera retailer none-the-less...... go figure!

windoze wrote:
    NEVER USED! This is for the original canon lens hood - part # EW-83E. For the 10-22, 16-53 etc. On Ebay I''m windowsxx12nvp with excellent feedback. Price includes free shipping in the continental USA! I ordered this lens for the 10-22 ( not included ) and the next day one came with my 16-35.
    $45.95
  • Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2005
    windoze wrote:
    $45.95
    Ooh I want that 16-53!!! :D I wonder what that shade would fetch on ebay since a dealer bought it!
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 10, 2005
    windoze wrote:
    sold !!!!!!!! - to a major camera retailer none-the-less...... go figure!
    edited thread title...

so what BH called you up and said "we want your hood!!" lol3.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited March 10, 2005
    it was actually one of their competitors a few streets away and they bought it for over $70.00!!!! I wish i had more!

troy
    DoctorIt wrote:
    edited thread title...

so what BH called you up and said "we want your hood!!" lol3.gif