I wanted to share

colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
edited November 21, 2007 in Landscapes
Well I like this shot from a 2nd trip i took to Greenway Farms... it was really cold that day but I came away with some neat stuff

221916381-M.jpg
A Day where One can Spend all day doing something they Love is a wonderful day in deed... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2007
    So what's Greenway Farms? Or is it a town? ear.gif

The leaf in the bottom right almost tricked me into thinking it was a bird reflection. Wonderful colors you have in the foliage down by you!
  • colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2007
    Well It Kinda Like a park.... but it has a farm recepation hall and a huge walking trial that connects to another park..... it a great place to go for a little hike.... here is some more shots from that set....

221919859-M.jpg

221920313-M.jpg

221926811-M.jpg

221928451-M.jpg

221929698-M.jpg

I know none of these really show off the Place, but i hope you enjoy these also....

~Sparky~
    A Day where One can Spend all day doing something they Love is a wonderful day in deed... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net
  • leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2007
    I like #4 in your second set. It has a 'fossil' feel to it.

A single, colorful, fall leaf, is irresistable in my book.
    Growing with Dgrin

• colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2007
    Yeah it had rain the day be4 and the leaf protected the lose gravel trails and made this pattern all over the trail it was really kool looking... ~Sparky~ oh here is one more like that more zoomed out....

221927637-M.jpg

Sparkyphotography.net