I like this image

teamracephotosteamracephotos Registered Users Posts: 492 Major grins
edited November 19, 2007 in Holy Macro
Went to the Doctors today. I am free of my crutches....but thats not all. I dont have to wear my cast (unless I am walking on uneven ground)! So here is a couple too celebrate freedom. By the way my dog is happy too! I walk him with me while capturing these. I have a leash that goes around my waste, he is really good at being still.

224074969-XL.jpg

224075264-XL.jpg

Whoops I did not notice my last post was still up. Couldnt find a place to delete this. MM

It may not be technical (lighting, etcetera) correct, but I like this image. This images is from one of my many (1,000) push the button days that you just don’t want to end even though its getting way to dark out. Just thought I would share.

213723391-XL.jpg
“I love not man the less, but Nature more.”
— Lord Byron

Comments

• Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2007
    Makes a lovely composition, can't help thinking it could do with slight lightening though.
    Brian V.
  • teamracephotosteamracephotos Registered Users Posts: 492 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2007
    Agreed
    Maybe someday I will take the time to learn how to do just that. But for now it still fun to getting surprised by what the camera will do. MM
    Makes a lovely composition, can't help thinking it could do with slight lightening though.
    Brian V.
    — Lord Byron
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2007
    Whoops I did not notice my last post was still up. Couldnt find a place to delete this. MM

It may not be technical (lighting, etcetera) correct, but I like this image. This images is from one of my many (1,000) push the button days that you just don’t want to end even though its getting way to dark out. Just thought I would share.

Yeahhhhhh I know what you mean, and the shots always look good
    in the back of the camera don't they :D

Except for the lighting it is a very good shot thumb.gif ... Skippy :D

Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • teamracephotosteamracephotos Registered Users Posts: 492 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2007
    Is this better?
    223392298-L.jpg
    Brian V.
    — Lord Byron