Way to fort

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited November 20, 2007 in Landscapes
Here are few more from the Fort series. This was small town we passed to reach the Fort.

can you see the stairs ?
223245631-L.jpg

Things laying on right are beds known as "Char Pai" (Char=4, Pai= legs) they are light weight and comes in varieties orignaly they are made of wood and ???? these are made of metal and plastic threads. The things hanging in shop are Gas cylinders stoves

223246318-L.jpg

Well this is fort but don't know why i am not happy with the framing of the shot :scratch
223243835-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2007
    Nice set of pics. Awais....... I really like the first one.......azzaro
  • Lesley BrayLesley Bray Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2007
    Awais - I love all of your photos - so very interesting and colourful.
    Thank you for sharing them.
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2007
    Very cool, Awais! I'm sorry to hear you're so busy lately with university because I love your posts. Thanks for always showing us the little things in your culture that are so new to so many of us! I never would have guessed the hanging things were stoves - they looked like camping lanterns to me. :D

The fort short is lovely and artsy. I can see if the perspective on it might be something you are not 100% pleased with but the vantage point gives a sense of height to the viewer. thumb.gif
  • HarrymacHarrymac Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited November 20, 2007
    I agree with Azzaro.....very nice set of shots, especialy the fist shot. it says alot.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2007
    Thanks all
    Schmoo i can understand your feelings :cry
    Only 1 month to go then i will be free for few days clap.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery