Options

Need help identifying and finding photograph...!

1145climber1145climber Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited November 21, 2007 in The Big Picture
Hey all.

I recently went to dinner for my friend's 18th birthday at the Moroccan hookah bar restaurant called Tangierino in Charlestown, MA. If you haven't been there, and like ethnic food, a cool atmosphere, belly dancers, smoking various flavored hookahs, and a good time... definitely check it out.

The point of this post is not meant to be a plug for this restaurant, though. The point is...

I saw this AMAZING picture on the wall in the hookah lounge. It looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't placed if and where I had seen it. The picture is of an arabic/moroccan/muslim? woman in a dark colored veil. The photo is cropped closely, so all you can see are her eyes and the veil surrounding them. Her eyes are greenish/blueish and are sooo mesmerizing, and I absolutely loved this photograph. Does anyone know the photo I'm talking about?

I looked around online, and came across the famous "Afghan Girl" photograph from National Geographic... though also a favorite of mine, this is not the picture i'm talking about...

Someone help me!

And in case you haven't seen the Afghan Girl, here it is:

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/9/94/Sharbat_Gula.png

Comments