A day in Yamashita Park (Japan)

ob81ob81 Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited November 22, 2007 in People
I recently got a Rebel XTi and a few lens. I am startng from scratch pretty much to see what I love to shoot. Here is a small set of shots that I took during a day in the park. Any pointers would be great. I learned a few things about shadows and being aware of sun position the hard way. :)

1962640625_aaa43dab01_b.jpg

1963476598_739dae6883.jpg

1962661213_ae4fbe4cf1.jpg

2045922969_2d417aecd7.jpg
ob81.com
Canon XTi

I don't want to take regular photos!

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited November 21, 2007
    Welcome to the "club"!

These are some very nice shots of some good looking people. The lady (your wife, maybe?) is quite beautiful. Love her smile in the third photo.

May I suggest you visit the "Make Your Image Pop" to help you really bring these photos to life?
  • ob81ob81 Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited November 22, 2007
    Welcome to the "club"!

These are some very nice shots of some good looking people. The lady (your wife, maybe?) is quite beautiful. Love her smile in the third photo.

May I suggest you visit the "Make Your Image Pop" to help you really bring these photos to life?

Thanks Scott. I have not been big on using any editing of any kind really, but after checking out "Make Your Image Pop" I decided to invest in Photoshop and play around with it a bit. Thanks for the feedback and link!
    ob81.com
    Canon XTi

I don't want to take regular photos!
  • budget-spacebudget-space Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited November 22, 2007
    really really beautiful!!!!clap.gif