Galleries are empty!!

chipphillipschipphillips Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
edited November 22, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I just logged on to my website and my galleries appear to be empty. I'm wondering if someone could tell me what happened. I haven't touched anything myself...
www.chipphillipsphotography.com

I don't know if this is related, but my font seems to have changed as well....
I had it set up with Papyrus for my header and gallery descriptions...

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,339 moderator
    edited November 22, 2007
    I just logged on to my website and my galleries appear to be empty. I'm wondering if someone could tell me what happened. I haven't touched anything myself...
    www.chipphillipsphotography.com
    I just took a quick look at your site, and your galleries are not empty to a not-logged-in user...

--- Denise
  • chipphillipschipphillips Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2007
    I just took a quick look at your site, and your galleries are not empty to a not-logged-in user...

--- Denise

Thanks for the response Denise. I can't see any images in my galleries even when I am logged out.....and my font is not Papyrus anymore. Could it be a problem with the computer I am on? Do you see Papyrus as my font on my header and gallery descriptions? Thanks Denise. I'm a little concerned about this!
  • chipphillipschipphillips Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited November 22, 2007
    Thanks for the response Denise. I can't see any images in my galleries even when I am logged out.....and my font is not Papyrus anymore. Could it be a problem with the computer I am on? Do you see Papyrus as my font on my header and gallery descriptions? Thanks Denise. I'm a little concerned about this!

I figured it out!!! (Firewall). Thanks, Chip