I get a new camera...

BBonesBBones Registered Users Posts: 580 Major grins
edited March 16, 2005 in People
...and she takes on a new hobby.

My daughter filming the ducks (which is funny if you remember the original screaming about the 828 before it came out)

17086046-O.jpg

Comments

• dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited March 9, 2005
    This really is a beautiful image. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
  • KimballPhotographyKimballPhotography Registered Users Posts: 133 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    Absolutely ADORE the photo and your girl. What an excellent shot!!! Thanks for sharing~iloveyou.gif
    Natalie:thumb

A single photograph can tell an entire story and bring back a multitude of memories.
  • BBonesBBones Registered Users Posts: 580 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    Thanks folks! Still learning this beast (20D)

BTW, this is what she was shooting at the time (matched the time date stamps up) all I did was an auto contrast and resize (and stuck her name on it)

17205086-L.jpg
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    she really is adorable,,,,,,, god bless!

troy
    BBones wrote:
    ...and she takes on a new hobby.

My daughter filming the ducks (which is funny if you remember the original screaming about the 828 before it came out)

17086046-O.jpg
  • dawsondawson Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    Ultra Cool Capture
    Look at her stance... Elbows tucked in... Lens being cradled... Looks like she knows what she is doing.

Fantasic Picture!!! clap.gif
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    Lovely shot.. thanks for sharing :D
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 10, 2005
    fantastic shot and a beautiful girl. this needs to be your logo!
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 10, 2005
    She's adorable Brandon and what a nice looking camera she has mwink.gif And darned if her Sony duck didn't come out better than Sony's own 828 sample shot thumb.gif

How kewl for you that she's showing such an interest in photography at her young age clap.gifclap.gif Give her a few more years and she'll be making all of us look bad. Sort of like Sarah (1ofUs) over @ STF. At 16, her shots routinely blew any and all of my poor captures away :uhoh Plus, it's much easier on Dad to take your children shooting instead of fishing rolleyes1.gif No messy bait is needed either :lol Well, other than stale bread for the ducks mwink.gif

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Michiel de BriederMichiel de Brieder Registered Users Posts: 864 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    Top notch Bones!! Lovely girl and it's really awesome that she is already interested in photography!
    One question for you: could you elaborate on the toning of your picture? I really dig it :D
    *In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder
    http://www.digital-eye.nl
  • motimoti Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited March 11, 2005
    Oh this is one cute photo, she looks so sweet with the camera.
    I gave my 828 to my wife when I got my new 20D and now she shoots better than me... :D
    Enjoy your new camera,
    Moti
  • Thiago SigristThiago Sigrist Registered Users Posts: 336 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2005
    Wow!
    This is what I call a great moment, a great capture, a great photo! Way to go Bones!

Thanks so much for sharing!
    Take care!

-- thiago

(PS: Her duck photo looks really nice too, I hope she learns more from her daddy! :D)