FA Canon A640 WITH Raynox Wide Angle Lens and more!

jeremy3721jeremy3721 Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited November 23, 2007 in House of Canon
This item is now on ebay until around 6pm on 11/23. I have 100% positive feedback and have been registered with ebay since 1998. ebay ID jeremy3721 -Goodluck and please send me a note if you have questions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270190200231

GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA I'm selling my Canon Powershot A640 10MP Digital Camera along with everything you need to get started. The camera is only about 6 months old and was taken excellent care of and is in GREAT condition. I will send it in the original box and include all software and manuals. I'm including a top quality Raynox wide angle lens and all the extras you see below. (small tripod in the photo is not included) This has been an excellent camera used only by me and I take good care of my stuff, please drop me a note if you have any questions.
This auction Includes these great EXTRAS!!!!!! (Buy it now is a steal at $325 including shipping) [SIZE=+0]Shipping is FREE for UPS Ground!!!! [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]I do ask that payment be submitted within 24 hours from a verified paypal account[/SIZE]

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 23, 2007
    jeremy, welcome to dgrin - for future ref, we really prefer to see items offered up in a straight sale to other dgrin members first.

next time, eh? thumb.gif

Also, just a general note, since this is not ebay, with a wide ray of customers just browsing through, huge fonts come off a bit salesman-ish, if you know what I mean. Most folks here know they're equipment, if what you've got is good, at a good price, there's no need to worry.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• jeremy3721jeremy3721 Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited November 23, 2007
    Yeah, sorry about that. Was going to sell straight up but had to wait on my activation to make it through my spam filter and I decided to go ahead with the ebay thing first.

Also, I copy/paste right from ebay which explains the fonts. I wouldn't normally do that but it was late and I was lazy...

thanks!
    DoctorIt wrote:
    jeremy, welcome to dgrin - for future ref, we really prefer to see items offered up in a straight sale to other dgrin members first.

next time, eh? thumb.gif

Also, just a general note, since this is not ebay, with a wide ray of customers just browsing through, huge fonts come off a bit salesman-ish, if you know what I mean. Most folks here know they're equipment, if what you've got is good, at a good price, there's no need to worry.

thanks,