North Manhattan

D_C_NCD_C_NC Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
edited November 24, 2007 in Landscapes
73130003.jpg

I'll stop.... I do love Photoshop.... Endless results with a clean Photograph....

Comments

• DesertRatDesertRat Registered Users Posts: 111 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2007
    Scene at the camera store...... I have no idea how the watercolors got on my sensor! Can it be fixed?:D

I love it! Where was this taken from?

Mike
    Looking for adventure in all the wrong places!
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited November 24, 2007
    D_C_NC wrote:

I'll stop.... I do love Photoshop.... Endless results with a clean Photograph....

you'll stop what?

this looks like an old kodachrome print from the 60s - 70s. Did you acheive that in post?.
  • D_C_NCD_C_NC Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2007
    Angelo wrote:
    you'll stop what?

this looks like an old kodachrome print from the 60s - 70s. Did you acheive that in post?.
    Yes , I have just aquired photoshop and had a bunch of my slides scanned so I could play with them and learn the parameters of the program. Some people think it is blasphemy but , I just think I am using the tools handed to me...
  • D_C_NCD_C_NC Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2007
    DesertRat wrote:
    Scene at the camera store...... I have no idea how the watercolors got on my sensor! Can it be fixed?:D

I love it! Where was this taken from?

Mike
    I think, the old GE building when they use to let you get to the roof...
  • ArchiTexasArchiTexas Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2007
    Angelo wrote:
    you'll stop what?

Hmmm. I'm guessing this was shot back in 1982 or 1983, I'm pretty sure that's Trump Tower under construction (fully framed but not sheathed yet) on the far right side of the shot.
    http://erfphotoart.com

Olympus E510 and Gigapan mount