I'm clueless...

VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
edited November 24, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I have no idea what I'm suposed to shoot for this theme:huh So here are 2 completely different shots, both in ambient light... Which one has the most impact, or should I scrap both ideas and shoot something different? C&C allways welcome...

Winston

trust
224069943-L.jpg

Gothic Moon
224839516-L.jpg

Comments

• urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2007
    I saw "trust" in the entry thread and remember it standing out against some of the other entries. The lighting and colors are quite lovely, and there's a connection there that isn't in the 2nd shot, IMHO.
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2007
    urbanaries wrote:
    I saw "trust" in the entry thread and remember it standing out against some of the other entries. The lighting and colors are quite lovely, and there's a connection there that isn't in the 2nd shot, IMHO.

Thanks, Lynn
  • LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2007
    Definitely #1. The story, light, and colors in this shot are simply amazing. thumb.gif I do wonder if the composition would be helped or hurt by trimming a little off the left... ne_nau.gif And a bit more pop and contrast on just the horse's face might also even out the balance a little. That portion of the photo looks a little muddy for some reason.

Love the sotry and capture. clap.gif