Options

Pixmantec 'RawShooter' Raw Converter- Free for a limited time

BodwickBodwick Registered Users Posts: 396 Major grins
edited March 21, 2005 in Digital Darkroom
This is a Windows-only RAW converter which is well worth a look..
It's late at night so excuse me if I send you off for a great review rather than trying to explain what has already been explained far better than I could manage...

http://www.outbackphoto.com/artofraw/raw_18/essay.html

Search the net for more info if needed...

And for the converter(You'll have to register) download from here:

http://esd.element5.com/product.html?productid=300013536&languageid=1&cart=1&currencies=EUR,all&noquickbuy=1

As a PS7 user (No free RAW converter) I've used a few converters and think this is easily the best I've come accross...

Give it a try if your camera's listed as compatible. It's free so you can't go far wrong and I'm sure you'll be pleased..

A nice pice of software with the Bodwick :thumb seal of approval (worthless in the event of a claim :D )

Bod..
:freaky
"The important thing is to just take the picture with the lens you have when the picture happens."
Jerry Lodriguss - Sports Photographer

Reporters sans frontières

Comments

• Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    Thanks Bod, I'll take a look thumb.gif
  • Options
    John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2005
    I just installed and so far it looks very promisingthumb.gif

The fill light feature is great.
  • Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2005
    I just converted a few images and I have to say I really like this program a lot. I'd be very interested to hear what Andy :andy or Waxy umph.gif or the other experienced guys think of it compared to the other converters they have used.
  • Options
    John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2005
    I dont know about Waxy,but Andy is now using a Mac thingy.This SW is only out for windowsXP and 2000ne_nau.gif
    Hope they get the Mac version out for our friends on the other sideicon10.gif