Once in a Blue Moon

DLutzDLutz Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
edited November 26, 2007 in People
Well before Laura had to leave she was able to do one additional session and this is one I really liked. She has gotten very playful and it shows how comfortable she is working in front of the camera.

C&C Welcome, thanks for looking.

IMG_9780-edit-edit-2.jpg
--Daniel
"Capturing Moments in Time Since 1975"
For more of my images check out my photo blog:

Comments

• JESTERJESTER Registered Users Posts: 369 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2007
    WOW Daniel, I REALLY like this photo. Great work. Lets see some more of your stuff if it looks like thisthumb.gif
  • susanbudgesusanbudge Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited November 25, 2007
    Well Daniel, glamour shots aren't normally my cup of tea but you have certainly captured my eye with this one! You have captured her well. I just love the pose, the lighting and everything about Laura herself. It is spot on clap.gif
    I'm just unsure about the background and text and can't help feel that they detract from a lovely model and the fantastic way you have captured her. As it stands it would be perfect in a related magazine or advert but as a photo the text and the moon spoil it for me a bit.

My hat goes off to you for your handling of the model and I too would love to see more if you have them.

Susan

• DLutzDLutz Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited November 25, 2007
    Thanks Susan and Jester... here are a few more from Laura's shoot yesterday, I have many more I have not processed yet.

http://danielsdigitaldarkroom.com/curves/
    --Daniel
    "Capturing Moments in Time Since 1975"
    For more of my images check out my photo blog:
  • susanbudgesusanbudge Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited November 26, 2007
    I've really enjoyed looking through these Daniel.
    Number 4 is my favourite along with your original posting (minus the text). I think it looks good minus the text. Thanks for sharing.
    Susan
  • ob81ob81 Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited November 26, 2007
    This is a very excellent capture!
    ob81.com
    Canon XTi

I don't want to take regular photos!