Thoughts?

dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
edited March 10, 2005 in People
How are the colors on this? Any thoughs on the picture in general? I am at my dad's for the next few days and the monitor here sucks.

carmen3burned.jpg
Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
www.zxstudios.com
http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    How are the colors on this? Any thoughs on the picture in general? I am at my dad's for the next few days and the monitor here sucks.

carmen3burned.jpg
    Lovely girl, I quite like the light back ground. The light on her is a bit flat tho and I think personally I would have gone in closer for her lovely face and hair. And her eyes look amazing but I can't really see them too well. I think you have a great model here and lots of posibilities.. may we see more??:D
  • fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    hair and skin tone look fine, but looking at the dress, it seems washed out. Might want to bump up the sat a bit.
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    Yeah, the whole thing looks a little washed out to me.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 10, 2005
    Agree with Lynn, light is too flat. Needs some dimension. Don't know how to get that myself, but thats the feeling I get. Studio is hard. umph.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]