Port Gamble

SirArmstrongSirArmstrong Registered Users Posts: 249 Major grins
edited November 28, 2007 in Landscapes
Visited a little historic town, Port Gamble, just north of where we live. It is now an historical town a great place to visit.

225295351-XL.jpg

225295076-XL.jpg

225293061-XL.jpg

225297386-XL.jpg

225300212-XL.jpg

225295826-XL.jpg
Steve

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."

Ansel Adams

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2007
    Steve, I really enjoyed your tour of this historic town. There's just something about New England that I love and the warm glow of Christmas lights in the cold autumn evening just embodies that. thumb.gif
  • SirArmstrongSirArmstrong Registered Users Posts: 249 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2007
    You know Schmoo, I did not say it but this old town is actually at the top of the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State. It was founded by folks from Main, so no figure it has the look and feel of a North Eastern town. It was slightly foggy and crisp that morning and my shooting partner had the same feeling . . . like we were in Main.

BTW here is my shooting partner that morning who has not figured out how to use a tripod...rolleyes1.gif

226472066-L.jpg
    Steve

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."

Ansel Adams
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2007
    Whoops! I totally didn't click on the link can't you tell? :D But yes it really does look like Maine or Massachusetts!

Did you give your friend a lesson on how to detach the camera from the plate? lol3.gif