Watermarking Woes again . . .

Karenl39Karenl39 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
edited November 26, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I think everytime I try to use one of my watermark on pictures, it fails. I customize the gallery first with my watermark. That doesn't work. So, I go in under photo tools and select all of them and then select my watermark and then it says it will take a minute. Hours later and it still says PROOF. Ugh. I need to finish uploading pics also because for some reason not all of them uploaded last night.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2007
    Hi, could we have a link to the gallery in question please? I'd like to have a look so I can help. Thanks!
  • Karenl39Karenl39 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2007
    Oh, sorry! Duh. Here it is: I'm uploading pics to it right now. The watermark you initially see on the pictures is one I added in photoshop.

http://karenlynch.smugmug.com/gallery/3888626
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 26, 2007
    Karenl39 wrote:
    I think everytime I try to use one of my watermark on pictures, it fails. I customize the gallery first with my watermark. That doesn't work. So, I go in under photo tools and select all of them and then select my watermark and then it says it will take a minute. Hours later and it still says PROOF. Ugh. I need to finish uploading pics also because for some reason not all of them uploaded last night.

Choosing a watermark in the 'customize gallery' settings and turning watermarking on in those settings just watermarks images as they are uploaded.

Are you attempting to apply "Watermarkblack" or "Watermarkwhite"? It appears that both of those watermarks have been deleted.
    SmugMug Product Manager
  • Karenl39Karenl39 Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited November 26, 2007
    Sheaf wrote:
    Choosing a watermark in the 'customize gallery' settings and turning watermarking on in those settings just watermarks images as they are uploaded.

Are you attempting to apply "Watermarkblack" or "Watermarkwhite"? It appears that both of those watermarks have been deleted.

Really??? I was trying to apply watermarkwhite. I'll have to look at it later. The other galleries I have used them in are still watermarked I believe.
  • SheafSheaf Registered Users, SmugMug Product Team Posts: 775 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 26, 2007
    Karenl39 wrote:
    Really??? I was trying to apply watermarkwhite. I'll have to look at it later. The other galleries I have used them in are still watermarked I believe.

You have two functioning watermarks called "Watermark White", but the one called "Watermarkwhite" no longer exists. If you go to the 'Pros' tab in your Control Panel, you can click through and see them all.

Love the photos by the way!
    SmugMug Product Manager