HELP with Smugmug Titles PLEASE

JacindaJacinda Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited November 29, 2007 in SmugMug Support
Hi I am wondering why now I have reached my 13th and 14th Gallery in SmugMug the titles and start of the discription wont come up beside the little photo (on my home page ~ gallery list below my bio ~ its not that the titles are too long as they are much shorter than others I have I am not sure why or what to do to rectify the problem PleaseHelp or send me in the right direction for help my album link is http://dita999.smugmug.com/ Thank You Jacinda:scratch :huh

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2007
    Hi and welcome.

Please change your titles from this

More Pics _Redland Bay _Brisbane

to this

More Pics Redland Bay Brisbane

You must leave spaces, not underscores - some browsers aren't smart enough to know what to do with that, so they can't display them. Remove those underscores, and put in spaces, and you'll be all set.

Welcome wave.gif
  • JacindaJacinda Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited November 29, 2007
    Thank you
    Andy wrote:
    Hi and welcome.
    Please change your titles from this

More Pics _Redland Bay _Brisbane

to this

More Pics Redland Bay Brisbane

You must leave spaces, not underscores - some browsers aren't smart enough to know what to do with that, so they can't display them. Remove those underscores, and put in spaces, and you'll be all set.

Welcome wave.gif
    Thank you Very Much I did it immediatly and problem solved Thank you so much and Thankyou for the welcome - am happy to be hereclap.gifthumb.gifclap.gif