2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT . Mint

17241641-L.jpg

Had to post I could not help myself.

Tim

Comments

• Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    It's always cool to be so jacked up about something that you just HAVE to share it. Congrats on the new ride!

Too bad you screwed up that front rim by a few degrees, you hack. :D Just kidding! I might think about cloning out the sign though. I like the sun glint on the windshield, though some may not.

Don't forget to start putting your loose change in the "ticket" jar...
  • Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    Shakey wrote:
    2001 Pontiac Grand Am GT . Mint

Had to post I could not help myself.

Tim
    show off:D Congrats
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    lr1811lr1811 Registered Users Posts: 363 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    no parking
    Nice...

and I like the no parking sign!
  • Options
    ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2005
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    It's always cool to be so jacked up about something that you just HAVE to share it. Congrats on the new ride!

Too bad you screwed up that front rim by a few degrees, you hack. :D Just kidding! I might think about cloning out the sign though. I like the sun glint on the windshield, though some may not.

Don't forget to start putting your loose change in the "ticket" jar...
    Funny you should mention that because ...When I picked up the car my wife dropped me and my daughter off at the dealership. After paying for the car and getting the Keys me and my daughter jumped in to drive her home and my wife took the truck .

I decided to take one of the shortcuts my wife had mentioned.
    Well I turn right and turn right again My daughter is telling me to turn on Vibe 98.5 a hip hop station I fiddle with the steering wheel radio controls and a cop jumps in front of me! I have not owned this car more than 90 seconds and I got a ticket.

16724584-L.jpg

I was not trying to speed I just went on an unfamilar road and I was distracted .
    Laughing.gif I am sure I have the record for speeding ticket right after getting the keys .

It gets funnier every day . I was not to happy then lolrolleyes1.gif

Tim
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2005
    Congrats on the new ride, shakes...even tho it has two more wheels than necessary. ne_nau.gif

But I had no idea those Pontiacs could go that fast! :wow

17291335-L.jpg

BTW, how did that cop catch you speeding so far into the future? headscratch.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2005
    Thats the payment by date. Which is 30 or so days after the offence.

Heheh if it was 205 kph the fine might have been $113,000rolleyes1.gif .
  • Options
    AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited March 11, 2005
    fish wrote:
    Congrats on the new ride, shakes...even tho it has two more wheels than necessary. ne_nau.gif

But I had no idea those Pontiacs could go that fast! :wow

17291335-L.jpg

BTW, how did that cop catch you speeding so far into the future? headscratch.gif
    That's the date he has to appear and it happens to be my birthday so please stop posting it all over dGrin unless you're planning on chipping in for some L glass for me! iloveyou.gif