FS: Canon 24-105mm f/4 L and Battery Grip for 5D

photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
edited November 28, 2007 in House of Canon
I am willing to sell these together for a bit of a savings, but I'm listing them separately..

Canon 24-105mm f/4 L
I LOVED this lens, but fell more in love with my 24-70mm f/2.8. It's about a year old and well used - and works awesome! No known defects - I've never had any issues with it at all and still use it from time to time. If you'd like to see photos from it, please head to my site at www.tippiepics.com - I'd say about 75% of the photos there are using that lens. If you'd like some specific examples, please let me know. I'll also be happy to take shots of the lens itself if you'd like.

It is inthe original box minus the code on the outside - I got a small rebate for it. It also has the hood and bag, as well.

I am asking $900 OBO

Battery Grip for 5D - BG-E4
Practically brand new. Maybe 200 photos taken with it? I bought it and never liked using it. Every time I put it on (maybe 5 times), I took it off because I am just not into battery grips. I did notice while putting it back in the package that it has a ding on it that doesn't affect use. I'll be happy to take a photo if you're interested!

All original packaging.

Works perfect.

I'm asking $190

I will pay for shipping on both items at these prices. And will cut a deal if you purchase both and I ship them together.

Best way to reach me is at anditippie@gmail.com or 303.881.9298. I can take Google Checkout (credit cards) as well as PayPal. I won't take personal checks right now. I will be out of town from 11/30 - 12/3 and will have limited email access, but will be available by phone so please call if you're interested in something quick.

Thanks so much!