FS: Canon 40D, L Glass and More.

_adamj_adamj Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited December 4, 2007 in House of Canon
Well it comes that time when the Canon faithful knows he should switch and I know its time for me to go back to the system I learned how too shoot on with that said heres what I have to sell:

Canon 40D- 2000ish shots, 4 weeks old, looks brand new has box. Comes with 3 batteries. $1100.

Canon 85 1.2L Mark I- 2nd Owner, UR build date, Clean Clean Clean, hood but no box. $1150.

Canon 70-200 2.8L IS- 2nd Owner, UU build date, needs hood (50ish dollars)m no box or soft case my girlfriend threw them out with my other boxes. $1300

Sigma 10-20 4-5.6- 4 weeks old, Clean Clean Clean, Soft Pouch and hood no box. $350

All lenses come with Heliopan UV Filters.

Pictures will come later. All lenses are super clean. Make offers. PM is a great way to reach me, but email is even better.

Comments

• Izzy GaravitoIzzy Garavito Registered Users Posts: 228 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2007
    Has the 40D been sold? I'm waiting to sell my 30D and upgrade
  • darkdragondarkdragon Registered Users Posts: 1,051 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2007
    _adamj wrote:

Sigma 10-20 4-5.6- 4 weeks old, Clean Clean Clean, Soft Pouch and hood no box. $350

All lenses come with Heliopan UV Filters.

Pictures will come later. All lenses are super clean. Make offers. PM is a great way to reach me, but email is even better.

I'm interested in the Sigma as it is next on my list to purchase. What type of payment are you accepting (paypal, c.o.d. - etc)? Do you have any references on this forum or an ebay ID I could check out?

T.I.A.

Lisa
    ~ Lisa