FS: Rebel XTi, BG-E3 Grip, Canon 50 f/1.4, & more!

timnosenzotimnosenzo Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
edited November 29, 2007 in House of Canon
ALL SOLD!

I have a Canon EF 50 f/1.4 lens that I just bought new from B&H 2 months ago (its a US version). Its a great lens, I just need to free up some cash so I'm letting it go. I have the lens, Canon hood, and B+W UV MRC filter--I'll let it go for $319.00 shipped. Don't want the filter? Take off $30.00. I have the boxes and original packing for all these items.

Finally I have a Crumpler 2 Million Dollar Home for sale in the Oatmeal color, great shape and perfect for the XTi (w/o the grip attached) and a small lens. I could fit my XTi with either the kit lens attached, or my 17-85 attached, or my 17-40 attached. Nice little bag, I'll let it go for $23.00 shipped.

All prices include shipping in the CONUS; I'd like to keep this stuff shipping in the US ONLY at this point. I have taken pictures of all of this stuff, I will post them tonight. If you're buying more than one item, I can probably knock a couple bucks off of the price. If you want to pay via credit card, I accept Google Checkout, if you want to use PayPal, I can take eCheck (and will ship when payment clears), if you want to pay via PayPal credit card, you need to pay the fee. No trades. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Comments