Options

Depth of Feild..

JChurillJChurill Registered Users Posts: 125 Major grins
edited December 1, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
Well depth of field has been my main focus for the past year….har har....but still I need to play around with it. While talking with my wife in her puter room I saw something interesting. Great to practice with…not to mention the shot cam out kind of cool!!! Some of the coolest images can come from the simplest of things!!!

www.jeffchurill.com

U-Neek-01.jpg

U-Neek-01-OV.jpg
Blending The Arts!

Comments

• Options
    gregneilgregneil Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2007
    cool shot Jeff! The sharp focus on all the wires makes it an interesting image since you can't tell the depth of each part. Cool. I think something like that would make a cool album cover. I also checked out your website - I like your eye for textures, lines and colors. Cool stuff, thanks for sharing!
    There's a thin line between genius and stupid.
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2007
    JChurill wrote:
    Well depth of field has been my main focus for the past year….har har....but still I need to play around with it. While talking with my wife in her puter room I saw something interesting. Great to practice with…not to mention the shot cam out kind of cool!!! Some of the coolest images can come from the simplest of things!!!

www.jeffchurill.com

Excellent Jeff, I would never have known it was a rack eek7.gif
    Awesome clap.gif :ivar thanks for such a cool tip .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2007
    :O this is just my way of thinking when im taking photos! gr8 to see this, and yes..It´s a cool photo.