Amount of photos in SmugMug View/Default in Gallery

rdb4198rdb4198 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited December 1, 2007 in SmugMug Support
I've noticed that when looking at my galleries in anything but the default theme with smugmug view, there are only 12 pictures that show up next to the side of the picture. When I have the default theme and smugmug view, it stretches to fit the page, so it has about 35 photos next to the one main photo. I like this because my display is 1920x1200 and having 12 photos makes for so much wasted space. Is there a way to automatically stretch to screen size for other album themes besides default (like The Old Family Album for example)? Thanks.

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,339 moderator
    edited December 1, 2007
    rdb4198 wrote:
    I've noticed that when looking at my galleries in anything but the default theme with smugmug view, there are only 12 pictures that show up next to the side of the picture. When I have the default theme and smugmug view, it stretches to fit the page, so it has about 35 photos next to the one main photo. I like this because my display is 1920x1200 and having 12 photos makes for so much wasted space. Is there a way to automatically stretch to screen size for other album themes besides default (like The Old Family Album for example)? Thanks.

See this thread - http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=77680 - for more information. A list of the themes that stretch is in the second post in that thread.

--- Denise