My favourite adults..OFC it´s mom and dad

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited December 1, 2007 in People
Okey here is the story. I went home this weekend. And im learning how to take photos with my external flash..Showed it for mom and dad and just randomly took this one. The pose is 100% natural and not a set up. That´s why i like it. Then that it´s very sharp is just a plus.

C&C is allways welcome on my photos. But i can´t redo this one hehe

227516804-L.jpg

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2007
    This has a very nice, warm feel to it - something I'm sure many "kids" would like to come home to! In this day and age, you should be very proud of your folks!!

You did a really nice job with the flash - it looks like it was bounced rather than very harsh that some folks get from a flash. Next time, a slower shutter speed will allow more ambient light to enter into the photo, thus reducing, a bit, the "floating head" look of your father.
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited December 1, 2007
    This has a very nice, warm feel to it - something I'm sure many "kids" would like to come home to! In this day and age, you should be very proud of your folks!!

I agree-

neat shot-
  • ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2007

You did a really nice job with the flash - it looks like it was bounced rather than very harsh that some folks get from a flash. Next time, a slower shutter speed will allow more ambient light to enter into the photo, thus reducing, a bit, the "floating head" look of your father.

you are right a bout the bounce...the flashed is bounced straight up on the roof with omnibounce.

yeah will take that advice with slower shutterspeed. But as i said. This pic wasn´t ment to be =).

Thanx for looking and that you took your time to write some lines! appreciated alot!