Is this worthy ?? (1st try) LPS17

RaphyRaphy Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
edited December 2, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Just thought I'd take a stab at it... is this worthy ? :dunno Either ? Neither ? :huh

You HONEST opinion, feedback, and C&C is MUCH appreciated ! :thumb

2078832637_e8d38c6b24.jpg

2079621534_e326628c22.jpg

Comments

• pyroPrints.compyroPrints.com Registered Users Posts: 1,383 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2007
    First one is nice. It's interesting, but it lacks a little pop. Maybe something in PP?
    pyroPrints.com (my little t-shirt shop)
    pyroPrints.com/5819572 The Photo Section
  • VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2007
    A leaf with some bug nibbles...ne_nau.gif is it suposed to be growth or decay? I would say not worthy... I think you will need to get more creative...

Good luck
    Winston
  • RaphyRaphy Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2007
    A leaf with some bug nibbles...ne_nau.gif is it suposed to be growth or decay? I would say not worthy... I think you will need to get more creative...

Good luck
    Winston

Fair enough... teh idea was.... leaf = growth, "some bug nibbles" = decay... maybe i'm simplifying this too much... thanks for the feedback. thumb.gif
  • jzieglerjziegler Registered Users Posts: 420 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2007
    Raphy wrote:
    Fair enough... teh idea was.... leaf = growth, "some bug nibbles" = decay... maybe i'm simplifying this too much... thanks for the feedback. thumb.gif

I'd have to do some searching to find it, but Shay has said that trying to incorporate both themes isn't the best thing to do, it's better to focus on one or the other. I think that's good advice right now (and advice I sometimes have trouble taking), by trying to put in both themes, you didn't capture either one as well as you could.

Good luck