Gallery Feng-Shui...1 Photo In Multiple Galleries

net1994net1994 Registered Users Posts: 269 Major grins
edited December 2, 2007 in SmugMug Support
(Couldn't think of the appropriate forum category to place this in to ask an opinion.....)

On your site do you take the same photo and place it in multiple galleries?
So if I have a black and white landscape photo that I put in my B@W gallery, as well as in my Landscapes gallery. Would this confuse visitors to much? The same landscape photo applies to both galleries, so thats why I've been doing it.

Wondering if anyone else here does this, or tries to avoid it.?
Candy For Your Eyes @ Paint By Pixels

http://www.paintbypixels.com

Comments

• net1994net1994 Registered Users Posts: 269 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2007
    net1994 wrote:
    (Couldn't think of the appropriate forum category to place this in to ask an opinion.....)

On your site do you take the same photo and place it in multiple galleries?
    So if I have a black and white landscape photo that I put in my B@W gallery, as well as in my Landscapes gallery. Would this confuse visitors to much? The same landscape photo applies to both galleries, so thats why I've been doing it.

Wondering if anyone else here does this, or tries to avoid it.?

Anyone?
    Candy For Your Eyes @ Paint By Pixels

http://www.paintbypixels.com
  • anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2007
    I have some that repeat as well. I have tried to move my better shots into portfolio galleries but it is hard to not have them in their respective gallery as well.

I have too many galleries for a typical photo website so I may purchase a second account in the future. One more traditional business like and another more casual for family and vacations. ne_nau.gif
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion