Boys 10 soccer has begun!

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited December 7, 2007 in Sports
The season has finally started in earnest!

The team
227511448-L.jpg

Solo portrait of the cutest boy
227511898-L.jpg

Made everyone one of these with their own shots
227515010-L.jpg

Some action!
227513724-L.jpg

227513355-L.jpg

227514186-L.jpg

227513124-L.jpg

My favorite shot of the day, a Sportrait
227514957-L.jpg

Comments

• Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2007
    fun shots Mitchell. Did you do the T&I pix as well? I like the little collage you made for each player - but was surprised you already have action for them all.

It's interesting seeing the different timing for the different leagues all around. Out in SoCal, fall is the main season for rec/club play. Winter is for high school play, then we have a spring league as well, beginning in March. Almost all play here (as I'm sure is the case in FL) is outdoor, but there are some in door arenas and some indoor leagues.

cheers,

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2007
    Mitchell

These are excellent. Good job!!! Show us more (I am having major soccer withdrawal - only have one playing right now and they are playing futsol indoors)

ann
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2007
    Frog Lady wrote:
    fun shots Mitchell. Did you do the T&I pix as well? I like the little collage you made for each player - but was surprised you already have action for them all.

It's interesting seeing the different timing for the different leagues all around. Out in SoCal, fall is the main season for rec/club play. Winter is for high school play, then we have a spring league as well, beginning in March. Almost all play here (as I'm sure is the case in FL) is outdoor, but there are some in door arenas and some indoor leagues.

cheers,

C.

I did all of the pics here shot on the same day. The "pro" backed out on our team and said if we wanted him to shoot our kids we would have to bring them by individually!

The coach asked if I could give the team and individual photos a try. I've taken some action shots in the past.

I hope they like them!
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2007
    Ann McRae wrote:
    Mitchell

These are excellent. Good job!!! Show us more (I am having major soccer withdrawal - only have one playing right now and they are playing futsol indoors)

ann

Thanks for looking, Ann!

One more action shot for you.
    227513959-L.jpg
  • gman33gman33 Registered Users Posts: 279 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2007
    Mitch

The "Pro" just walked in the door and kicked butt!!! That is you my friend and I would tell the team that you want exclusive rights....AWESOME job and the bonus pics are a nice touch for the kids

Great job
    Ed
    Ed G - Philadelphia, PA
    http://ergphoto.smugmug.com
  • tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2007
    gman33 wrote:
    Mitch

The "Pro" just walked in the door and kicked butt!!! That is you my friend and I would tell the team that you want exclusive rights....AWESOME job and the bonus pics are a nice touch for the kids

Great job
    Ed

I agree with Ed. Very good work Mitch.
    Thomas
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com