Iceland Northern Lights

pthorpepthorpe Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
edited December 5, 2007 in Landscapes
First post to this forum ... a shot from 2 weeks ago while in Iceland.
Auroraborialis ... Northern Lights.

220727408-L.jpg
Thoughts become things ... pick the good ones!

www.digitallifephotography.com

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2007
    Hi and welcome to Dgrin!

You had the url for the photo in image tags instead of the image location, but I changed the link so it should work now. thumb.gif

Gorgeous colors! I hope to one day visit Iceland (and not just be there for a layover :D) to see such phenomena myself.
  • pthorpepthorpe Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited December 5, 2007
    schmoo wrote:
    Hi and welcome to Dgrin!

You had the url for the photo in image tags instead of the image location, but I changed the link so it should work now. thumb.gif

Gorgeous colors! I hope to one day visit Iceland (and not just be there for a layover :D) to see such phenomena myself.

I used what looked like the "insert picture" function. Can you please tell me how to create a proper link?

The green color is that bright too! It is more translucent, the time exposure made it more opaque. I want to post a couple other shots from Iceland but don't want to cause you any extra work with the link.

You gallery is very well done ... very nice work, you clearly know your craft.

peter
    Thoughts become things ... pick the good ones!

www.digitallifephotography.com
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2007
    pthorpe wrote:
    I used what looked like the "insert picture" function. Can you please tell me how to create a proper link?

The green color is that bright too! It is more translucent, the time exposure made it more opaque. I want to post a couple other shots from Iceland but don't want to cause you any extra work with the link.

You gallery is very well done ... very nice work, you clearly know your craft.

peter
    rolleyes1.gif No worries about creating work - that comes with the job!

You did the right thing clicking the picture button and inserting the link. You had just copied the wrong info off your gallery. Instead of the URL for the photo page, I right click on the image itself ---> "Copy Image Location" for the image link.

The entire tute is here

Now lets see Iceland :D