Options

Withdrawn: Nikon D300 DSLR Camera Body

kriyababajikriyababaji Registered Users Posts: 295 Major grins
edited December 18, 2007 in Nikon Land
G'day

I was on a couple of waiting lists for the D300. My problem is 2 arrived the same day, I only need one. I am wanting to recover my cost for the camera and the $50 Adorama charged me to send it.

Thanks Shane.

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 3, 2007
    Shane, I really try to discourage "feelers", it is a bit of a tease to our dgrin buying members. The way you word this, it's almost like "hey, I'll sell this to whoever offers me the most money"

In our friendly peer-peer trading community, I encourage you to list an asking price, please.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited December 3, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Shane, I really try to discourage "feelers", it is a bit of a tease to our dgrin buying members. The way you word this, it's almost like "hey, I'll sell this to whoever offers me the most money"

In our friendly peer-peer trading community, I encourage you to list an asking price, please.

thanks,

No Worries

I thought I made it clear, all authorized Nikon dealers are selling the camera for $1799.00 + I would like $50 for shipping.

Thanks shane
  • Options
    WaynesworldphotographyWaynesworldphotography Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited December 5, 2007
    ??
    G'day

I was on a couple of waiting lists for the D300. My problem is 2 arrived the same day, I only need one. I am wanting to recover my cost for the camera and the $50 Adorama charged me to send it.

Thanks Shane.

So this is marked FS . Very unclear. We all know Nikons price but what is your price with the $50.00 ! shipping cost headscratch.gif
  • Options
    RandySmugMugRandySmugMug Registered Users Posts: 1,651 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2007
    So this is marked FS . Very unclear. We all know Nikons price but what is your price with the $50.00 ! shipping cost headscratch.gif

1799 + 50 = ??????
  • Options
    mike_floodmike_flood Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited December 7, 2007
    No Worries

I thought I made it clear, all authorized Nikon dealers are selling the camera for $1799.00 + I would like $50 for shipping.

Thanks shane

My view of this is that it's only an advantage to you.
    I think you need to give someone an incentive to buy something.

I'm a NAPP member and as such I get free ground shipping from B&H.
    That has paid for my NAPP membership several times over.
    Give someone a break on what obviously was a mistake on YOUR part.
    :thumb Best Regards,
    Mike Flood
  • Options
    tallguytallguy Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 8, 2007
    Receipt?
    G'day

Thanks Shane.

I would be interested in the camera. Do you have a sales receipt that I could see to show that it's a USA model? Would I be able to register it for a full warranty?
  • Options
    MJRPHOTOMJRPHOTO Registered Users Posts: 432 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2007
    mike_flood wrote:
    My view of this is that it's only an advantage to you.
    I think you need to give someone an incentive to buy something.

I'm a NAPP member and as such I get free ground shipping from B&H.
    That has paid for my NAPP membership several times over.
    Give someone a break on what obviously was a mistake on YOUR part.
    He is giving them a deal. My dealer wanted $2500 for the first one he got. I found a local dealer that I got it from for 1799 plus tax. It ended up costing me $1954 out the door. So his $1849 would have saved me money.
    www.mjrphoto.net
    Nikon D4, Nikon D3, Nikon D3
    Nikon 14-24 f2.8, Nikon 24-70 f2.8, Nikon 70-200 f2.8 VR II, Nikon 50 f1.8, Nikon 85 f1.4
    Nikon 300 f2.8 VR, Nikon 200-400 f4.0 VR II, Nikon 600 f4.0 II, TC-1.4, TC 1.7, TC 2.0
    (1) SB-800, (2) SB-900, (4) Multi Max Pocket Wizards
  • Options
    edited December 8, 2007
    Sorry for the confusion. 1799+50=1849.

But regardless, I received so little interest on this camera for the first two days I decided to list it on ebay.

It is no longer available.

Thanks for the interest, happy camera hunting.

Shane
  • Options
    sportsshooter06sportsshooter06 Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2007
    MJRPHOTO wrote:
    He is giving them a deal. My dealer wanted $2500 for the first one he got. I found a local dealer that I got it from for 1799 plus tax. It ended up costing me $1954 out the door. So his $1849 would have saved me money.

Your dealer ripped you off, the d300 is available easily

sorry for you