CH 34 - Band to Remember

DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
edited March 11, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. I'm just learning how to use my Rebel for something other than family snapshots.

Diabetes is a terrible disease that attacks many different systems in the body. My brother got it at age 9, and the prospects the docs gave my parents were grim. Blind by 20, then leg amputations, and prolly gone before 30 years old. Thanks to tireless research and medical advancements over the years, he is now about to turn 46 with all his original parts intact and working fine!

I'm not one for wearing bracelets, but this one means something to me. Proceeds go the the Juvenile Diabetes Resarch Foundation www.jdrf.org .

17267520-L.jpg

Comments

• digital faeriedigital faerie Registered Users Posts: 667 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2005
    beautiful shot indeed. it works nicely as is....but for minimalism, maybe get rid of the text? ne_nau.gif

the color and shape is lovely! clap.gif
  • GatorGator Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2005
    Fabulous tribute shot! I can relate to how you feel. I wear a "red hope" bracelet for MS. My sister suffers with this nightmarish demon for which there is also no cure. I am inspired by this shot and may try one to send to her. She will love it!

thumb.gif