Continental Rose.....

patricia kaypatricia kay Registered Users Posts: 206 Major grins
edited December 4, 2007 in Holy Macro
Awais....not that he knows it...reminded me i have some rose pics i would like to share with you...so busy looking for bugs n bees to post i forgot about my flower pics.....

The first one i enhanced with labcolor in Photoshop...a first for me and i liked the result..
Second one enhanced in Photoshop...RGB...

Thanks for looking......

Patricia........:D

24-10-2007SAMSUNG009labcolenh.jpg

Lolodi23-10-07SAMSUNG008pshop.jpg

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2007
    Loved that 1st one beautiful colors
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2007
    Awais....not that he knows it...reminded me i have some rose pics i would like to share with you...so busy looking for bugs n bees to post i forgot about my flower pics.....

The first one i enhanced with labcolor in Photoshop...a first for me and i liked the result..
    Second one enhanced in Photoshop...RGB...

Thanks for looking......

Patricia........:D

Hi Patricia I really like that first shot,
    It's very sharp, nice detail, and the colour of the centre of the flower is very pretty. clap.gif

The second shot appears to be out of focus.

Thanks for sharing... did a find a bug at all ...... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • patricia kaypatricia kay Registered Users Posts: 206 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2007
    Awais.....Happy you like my pic :D ......

Skippy....Thank you for your comments and happy you like the first one too...i have replaced the out of focus shot with another one hoping that its better!!! rolleyes1.gif no bugs around here in Sweden have to wait till Spring....I shot these outside a flower shop a couple of weeks ago...

Patricia..........:D
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2007
    Awais.....Happy you like my pic :D ......

Skippy....Thank you for your comments and happy you like the first one too...i have replaced the out of focus shot with another one hoping that its better!!! rolleyes1.gif no bugs around here in Sweden have to wait till Spring....I shot these outside a flower shop a couple of weeks ago...

Patricia..........:D

The second one looks better now thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin