MoniMoni Registered Users Posts: 245 Major grins
edited December 4, 2007 in Holy Macro
Leaf taken with my Lensbaby with macro attachment
225019085-L.jpg

Comments

• patricia kaypatricia kay Registered Users Posts: 206 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2007
    Moni...

Lovely leaf shot...like the details...its good to see someone else using a lensbaby....I am new to it and like the effects it gives but i have a long road to travel....i will post a few pics and if you would be kind and let me know how i am doing...Have you been shooting with it for long and which one do you have?

Patricia.........:D
  • MoniMoni Registered Users Posts: 245 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2007
    Moni...

Lovely leaf shot...like the details...its good to see someone else using a lensbaby....I am new to it and like the effects it gives but i have a long road to travel....i will post a few pics and if you would be kind and let me know how i am doing...Have you been shooting with it for long and which one do you have?

Patricia.........:D

I've been using the Lensbaby since the summer (5 months or so) but not constantly, just every so often. Have have the 2.0 but I also have the macro attachment for it.

I find working with it is hit and miss. I'm hoping to improve when I get my new camera which has a much larger screen. This will let me know if I am close to a good image - better feedback.

For me, the pictures that work the best are the ones where at least on interesting area of the photo is in sharp focus. Otherwise, I throw it in the trash. Because of this, I usually use the smaller apertures.

Post your lensbabies. I'd love to see them.

ps - started a couple of other lensbaby threads in the "Other Cool Shots" forum. I'd love to have your opinion.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2007
    Moni wrote:
    Leaf taken with my Lensbaby with macro attachment

Looks like a pretty green feather :D
    Nice one thumb.gif .... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin