Options

FS: Canon 10D (300D *SOLD*)

mereimagemereimage Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
edited March 18, 2005 in Flea Market
1: Canon 10D with battery grip, two batteries, manuals(software and hardware), battery charger, usb and video out cables, CD'S -Canon EOS Digital solutions ver.7.0 and Adobe PS Elements 2.0. No lens. Excellent condition, never traumatised. Approx. 6000 shutter actuations. Price $870-shipping included in conti. USA (US$1769 when new for comparison). 2: Canon Digital Rebel 300D, lens- Canon EFS 18-55/F3.5-5.6, Canon strap, usb and video out cables, manuals, CD-EOS Digital solutions ver 6.1,battery and charger,orig. warrenty and regis. cards. very good condition , minor wear on the rubber I/O cover. Approx. 2000 shutter actuations. Never dropped or abused. Price US$620 shipping included. Will accept Cashiers check and do have a paypal account. Will ship on receipt of payment in plenty of bubble-pack. Though I'm new to Dgrin Pathfinder will vouch for me since I cover his ass at work all the time(where do you think he gets the time to post on dgrin and take so many nice photos of dirty old Heron's). Will try to find time to post pics of cameras. If I'm slow to respond to posts annoy Pathfinder and he will get back to me--heheheheheh.

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 11, 2005
    Welcome, friend of pathfinder...:D wave.gif
    If you check out the flea market, you'll see we have someone looking for a 10D, here:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=7326
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2005
    Got any pics of the 300d yet? Very interested.

Thanks,
    Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2005
    Eric&Susan wrote:
    Got any pics of the 300d yet? Very interested.

Thanks,
    Eric
    the 300D is my sons camera and he has had the flu-he was supposed to be here Sun. I will try to get him to bring it over (he's a college student)--want to sell the 300d and the 10 d to upgrade him mto a 20d.
  • Options
    edited March 17, 2005
    300d SOLD
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 18, 2005
    mereimage wrote:
    300d SOLD
    I'm editing the thread title to reflect this... thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited March 18, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    I'm editing the thread title to reflect this... thumb.gif
    Thanks=I'll probably relist the 10d since some details have now changed///Mereimage