Cropping problems

cfrey6cfrey6 Registered Users Posts: 114 Major grins
edited December 12, 2007 in SmugMug Support
For some reason, when I go and adjust the cropping and click "save changes," it reverts back to the default cropping in the middle. This is the first time I ever had issues with cropping. I already emailed help@smugmug.com. I haven't heard back. I tried this in both Firefox and IE browsers. Anyone else having this trouble?

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2007
    cfrey6 wrote:
    For some reason, when I go and adjust the cropping and click "save changes," it reverts back to the default cropping in the middle. This is the first time I ever had issues with cropping. I already emailed help@smugmug.com. I haven't heard back. I tried this in both Firefox and IE browsers. Anyone else having this trouble?
    I'm not sure when you emailed us, but I'm sure you will get a reply from us shortly if you haven't already.

There is a weird cropping problem going around every now and then. Make the crop the way you want it, and it if doesn't save it is most likely a crop where it touches at least one of the sides (usually bottom). Move the crop one px/fraction away from the edge, save it and you should be fine. It is such a small difference you probable won't notice the difference anyway.

I'm sorry for the problem. We are aware of it and are working to fix it, but haven't yet. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
  • {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2007
    This bug has been fixed.
    ivar wrote:
    I'm not sure when you emailed us, but I'm sure you will get a reply from us shortly if you haven't already.

There is a weird cropping problem going around every now and then. Make the crop the way you want it, and it if doesn't save it is most likely a crop where it touches at least one of the sides (usually bottom). Move the crop one px/fraction away from the edge, save it and you should be fine. It is such a small difference you probable won't notice the difference anyway.

I'm sorry for the problem. We are aware of it and are working to fix it, but haven't yet. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.