My early christmas gift...

CTUphotoCTUphoto Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
edited December 6, 2007 in Cameras
Upgraded from the d-rebel (the original 6mp model) today to the 40D. Good heavens, what a difference! I previously owned the 28-135 (before my son dropped it) so no big suprises with the kit lens, but man, oh man, is the 40D's AF fast.

I've had it for 4 hours now...absolutely in love. It's not an easy chunk of change to part with, but I haven't stopped smiling since I opened the box.

Just thought I'd share the glee.:D :D:D
Justin Benson
CTU Photography

Comments

• CTUphotoCTUphoto Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2007
    oh yeah...
    While I didn't go all out and snap photos of the camera making its debut from the box, I thought I'd at least upload one from the first series shot on it. It's snowing here today...lots of diffused lighting coming in through the windows.

Cheers...

229102682-M-0.jpg
    Justin Benson
    CTU Photography
  • ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2007
    Congrats! I just got mine yesterday and can relate to the camera love goin' on! Have fun with it! :D
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • nybor7nybor7 Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited December 5, 2007
    CTUphoto wrote:
    Upgraded from the d-rebel (the original 6mp model) today to the 40D. Good heavens, what a difference! I previously owned the 28-135 (before my son dropped it) so no big suprises with the kit lens, but man, oh man, is the 40D's AF fast.

I've had it for 4 hours now...absolutely in love. It's not an easy chunk of change to part with, but I haven't stopped smiling since I opened the box.

Just thought I'd share the glee.:D :D:D

Oh, I'm feelin'wings.gif the luv tooo!
    It's been a few weeks now and I'm still in love!
    :)
  • jdryan3jdryan3 Registered Users Posts: 1,353 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2007
    CTUphoto wrote:
    229102682-M-0.jpg

Daddy! You spent my college fund on WHAT?!

:giggle :giggle
    "Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. Oh well."
    -Fleetwood Mac