Help with XL sizes

KPLPhotoKPLPhoto Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited December 8, 2007 in SmugMug Support
:scratch

I'm trying to update my galleries to allow viewing of XL sizes. I've set the
largest size as XL2 in the gallery customization, yet when I log in to the gallery, the largest size available is just Large.

My question is this--can I "retrofit" older galleries or does this only apply to new galleries since it appears that the sizes are created at upload? I really don't want to have to reupload galleries, but I can't seem to get this to work.
Here is a sample gallery I'm trying to apply this to:
http://kplphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/3033465/1/164976345#164982813

Thanks,

Kevin

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,339 moderator
    edited December 8, 2007
    KPLPhoto wrote:
    headscratch.gif

I'm trying to update my galleries to allow viewing of XL sizes. I've set the
    largest size as XL2 in the gallery customization, yet when I log in to the gallery, the largest size available is just Large.

My question is this--can I "retrofit" older galleries or does this only apply to new galleries since it appears that the sizes are created at upload? I really don't want to have to reupload galleries, but I can't seem to get this to work.
    Here is a sample gallery I'm trying to apply this to:
    http://kplphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/3033465/1/164976345#164982813

Thanks,

Kevin
    Once you set the gallery for the larger sizes, the thumbs for already loaded photos need to be regenerated.

Go into the gallery, look at photo tools - you should see "Smugmungous! (Bulk)" in the photo tools menu. Select it, follow the instructions to get larger thumbs. It doesn't take too long - in fact I went through and applied it on all of my galleries a couple of weeks ago (just in time for the new smugmug stretchy!).

--- Denise
  • KPLPhotoKPLPhoto Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited December 8, 2007
    Cool. Thanks for the quick and helpful reply. That does the trick. wings.gif