Options

Synchronized Celebration

wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
edited March 13, 2005 in Sports
17319437-M-1.jpg

Hockey East Quarter Finals....dont even get me started on the game, we were leading 2-0 went from an aggressive for check to a conservative neutral zone D, thus giving the speedy more talented team one less zone to go thur. Didnt help that we didnt excute the trap well. If a team is playing well on an aggresive offensive strategy why change that......
anyways one more cause I am someplace with out a very good connection.
17320234-M-1.jpg

BC is dumb they are kind of pains in the rear about where you shoot from. So I was mid way on the concorse level and today I decided to use my 70-200 2.8L with a TC....slowed the auto focus way the hell down, the whole first period was soft :(.
Anyways somemore game action until I can get the rest of the game up on smugmug: http://umassathletics.collegesports.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/031205aaa.html.

They keep canceling lax on me, makes me sad. Dont they know how much I enjoy looking at those legs.

Comments

• Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 12, 2005
    Nice work Karen!! thumb.gifthumb.gif

So are those two dancin' to YMCA? Looks like they're doin' the "Y" :lol

Really kewl "He shoots, he scores!" shot too. clap.gifclap.gif

Soon, there won't be anymore indoor sports to shoot rolleyes1.gif Do you shoot outdoor sports too? Without poor indoor lighting to complain about, I don't know what I'm going to do.....Laughing.gif

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2005
    Soon, there won't be anymore indoor sports to shoot rolleyes1.gif Do you shoot outdoor sports too? Without poor indoor lighting to complain about, I don't know what I'm going to do.....Laughing.gif
    Yeah actually I have women's lax features right now on my sportsshooter account. http://www.sportsshooter.com/members.html?id=3992
    Althought that should change soon, its over a week old and I like to keep that fresh.

I get another womens lax game tommorow. I couldnt do the men today because I was in boston all day shooting (hockey east womens tournment semis, and umass vs BC in Hockey east quarter action)