i know, i haven't been around much...

Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
edited December 20, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi guys,

Well here's the scoop. We sold our little house and bought a bigger one just 4 miles away. That has consumed my time, nearly most of it, the last several challenges. I dread each passing challenge that I cannot enter, yet I drool over all of your entries. Congrats on the progress I'm seeing in everyone! I need to get back on the....whatever I need to get back on! I think I have an entry for challenge 16, hehe, tooo late! But I might share it with you soon.......I think I have 3 months of photos on that 1 gig card..... the larger they make em the more I store!!!!

So where are the results of the last challenge? or are they not posted yet? Ok, y'ins wait - I hope to be back in full swing real soon!

Tessa
Love to dream, and dream in color.

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
www.printandportfolio.com
This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341

Comments

• TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2007
    Tessa HD wrote:
    Hi guys,

Well here's the scoop. We sold our little house and bought a bigger one just 4 miles away. That has consumed my time, nearly most of it, the last several challenges. I dread each passing challenge that I cannot enter, yet I drool over all of your entries. Congrats on the progress I'm seeing in everyone! I need to get back on the....whatever I need to get back on! I think I have an entry for challenge 16, hehe, tooo late! But I might share it with you soon.......I think I have 3 months of photos on that 1 gig card..... the larger they make em the more I store!!!!

So where are the results of the last challenge? or are they not posted yet? Ok, y'ins wait - I hope to be back in full swing real soon!

Tessa

Congrats on the new house Tessa. You haven't missed that much around here. It is quiet as everyone is waiting for results from last round. Glad your back. :D
  • Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2007
    thanks trav...
    Travis wrote:
    Congrats on the new house Tessa. You haven't missed that much around here. It is quiet as everyone is waiting for results from last round. Glad your back. :D

Tessa

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
    This summer's wilderness photography project: www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com/gallery/3172341
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2007
    Congrats on the New House Tessa....Hope you have lots of many great memories there.

Welcome Back too. Not to worry...the results still haven't been posted yet, and we haven't heard anything yet as to why the delay...
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2007
    I don't even know you yet but congratulations are certainly in order.
    Congrats!!!

Peace, gail:D
  • Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2007
    I don't even know you yet but congratulations are certainly in order.
    Congrats!!!

Peace, gail:D

Laughing.gif - if that doesn't say something about the community we're in, nothing does iloveyou.gif

enjoy the new house and hope it gets "normal" soon (we moved last April and there are still boxes here and there! rolleyes1.gif )

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2007
    Welcome back Tessa! It is good to have you back. Congrats on the new home...and just in time for Christmas. Not a bad gift. You must have been good this year.
  • GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2007
    Welcome back Tessa...your beautiful images have been missed!
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• Tessa HDTessa HD Registered Users Posts: 852 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2007
    Frog Lady wrote:
    Laughing.gif - if that doesn't say something about the community we're in, nothing does iloveyou.gif

enjoy the new house and hope it gets "normal" soon (we moved last April and there are still boxes here and there! rolleyes1.gif )

C.

Yup, you're right - it's a great community here. I want sooo bad to finish unpacking all the boxes! It just can't happen fast enough. It's looming over me!

Thanks - Tessa

www.tessa-hd.smugmug.com
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2007
    this reminds me of when i played football and was the backup quarterback.
    QB was injured so i played a great deal of the season as QB, but once his rib healed i was back to running back....:D

clap.gif glad your in the new house, now just slide all the boxes against the walls and get back to LPS:D
    Aaron Nelson
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2007
    WhoooHoooo
    A new house....excellent Tessa....now..show us the pics mwink.gif
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552